Saturday, February 13, 2016

PTI 9th Anniversary

Hi Friends,

After a loooooong silence I'm back to my crafting blog, and it took no less than a huge celebration that is going on right this moment :-) Papertrey Ink is celebrating its 9th anniversary and the fantastic design team of PTI is inspiring our crafting minds with hundreds of totally out-of-this world creations! The crafting community is happy to partake, and I could not possibly stay out of all the fun!!! Today I'm posting a card that I made for one of the challenges, where we were to create a card with supplies that we could grab in 5 minutes! This was a REAL challenge for me, because I normally hibernate over my stash for quite some time, trying to figure out what stamp set & colors are calling for my attention. A limit to this thinking process meant (to me!) - grab whatever your hand can reach, and just go with it. Challenge!!! I grabbed one of my all-time favourites, Quilled Elegance stamp set, the Wet Paint stamps and dies, KOI watercolor markers (love them dearly!!) some colored sequins, and here is what I made:



Thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment