Thursday, December 4, 2014

Winter bliss

Hi friends,

I'm back into the crafting world after another loong break! I've been busy changing my job and going painfully through the learning process, but it's about time to focus on fun! Christmas/New Year are just around the corner, and I'm now deep into Xmas cards bliss! Today I'm posting one of my first snow cards, to be sent next week to one of my ex-colleagues. I find it quite challenging to figure out what people celebrate - Christmas, Hanuka or New Year... I love love love reindeer, Santa, Christmas tree and all the snowflaky stuff, so I'm just going along with what I like, and if I send a wrong card to my lovely recipients, folks, I just don't know any more :-))) Love you anyway and hope you'll still love me too!!!

This was a quick and pretty easy card, I wanted to use my abandoned background stamp with random spots for a snowfall feeling, and voila - it worked out! I'm also posting my card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is Christmas/Holidays this week.

Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful holiday season! More cards are coming! :-)


2 comments:

  1. hi Olga! WOW, this is a stunning card, i adore the glittery tree...just beautiful! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! I love all that sparkle!
    This would go with the current challenge over at LiaStampz: sparkle or metallic. I'd love to see your card in our challenge as well. Here is the link: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/11/challenge-78-add-some-sparkle-or.html
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete