Saturday, May 3, 2014

6 days to go!

Hi friends,

It's another grey Saturday here, in Toronto. It looks like the sky cannot stand a thought of sun and wraps itself up in clouds... But the great news is that the snow is gone! One talkative subway fellow told me last night there we're not done with snow yet, it's coming!!! Some other year I would have laughed, but this year... I said I hoped he was wrong. Can you imagine snow in May? Total disaster...

Annie, dear, it's 6 days till your birthday! And happy 36th!

And I am entering my card into Simon Says Stamp! Wednesday challenge, which is Anything Goes this week. Thank you for dropping by and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and sentiment! Your coloring is fabulous!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete