Thursday, April 3, 2014

36 days to go!

Hi friends,

Today I'm posting a summer card; I'm soooo looking forward to the sunny weather!!!! Half-year winter is a little bit too long, don't you think? :-) My card today celebrates Annie's 6th birthday, with just 36 days to go to her actual birthday :-) Happy 6th, honey!

And I'm entering today's card into Simon Says Stamp Weekly Challenge (this week it's a Birthday Card, yay!!!) and into Mo's biweekly challenge, which is currently "K is for...". My card is "K is for KID", so there :-) I made it! :-) There is still time to enter both challenges, and the ideas are flying into my head... I need more of "K" and definitely more of BD cards :-)) Thank you for dropping by and have a great mini-Friday today :-)


2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is simply stunning, love your colours too so perfect for him, thank you for joining us at Mo's this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Love the bright colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete