Friday, April 4, 2014

35 days and counting

Hi Friends,

It's FRIDAY!!! YAY!!! end of the work week! Hope you enjoy it!! My card today is clean and simple (well, took me about an hour to figure out stamp positioning), and I like the end result. I've seen the design on Pinterest one day, and thought it would be a breeze to replicate it, but... Anyway, Annie, it's 35 days to go to your birthday, and in continuation of our colour discussion yesterday, do you still think turquoise is more blue than green? Today's card is most definitely looking like "more  green" :-) Happy 7th, honey!

Oh, and I'm entering it into Simon Says Stamp Birthday challenge that's going on right now. Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful, exciting Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the pretty design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card - love the added bling (I love bling on cards! )

    ReplyDelete