Saturday, April 5, 2014

34 days to go!

Hi Friends,

Where is our spring? It seems lost... Another day with grey skies here, in Toronto... We'll surely survive, but, oh, how welcome the warm and sunny weather will be!!!!

Annie-honey, it's 34 days to go to your birthday, happy 8th!!! I hope the little fairy Pixie (that's her name!!!) will return you to the sweet&sunny memories of that year :-) I don't really remember myself at that age, but I quite vividly remember that I had a movie/entertainment park day with my peers on our own for the first time the summer I turned 8 :-) I had a coin wallet, absolutely full, and had spent every penny it contained :-) What a GREAT day that must have been, if I remember it decades later!! :-))))

And I'm entering my card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which is Happy Birthday theme this week. Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful Saturday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Olga, super cute and so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete