Sunday, April 6, 2014

33 days to go!

Hi Friends!

It's finally warm and sunny in Toronto, the spring is on us!!! Today's card is made with the assistance of a fantastic Iklat stamp set by Papertrey Ink. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it!!! I was born and raised in Central Asia, and the authentic design of Iklat stamps whispers "home" to my heart :-) I must confess here - I felt so strong about this stamp, I made about 5 different colours of this card :-) I will take a picture of them all and post here one day :-) My card today is to celebrate Annie's 9th Birthday and continue my little countdown - it's 33 days to go to your birthday, sweetie! And I'm entering my card into Simon Says Stamp's weekly challenge :-) Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful springy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. What great colors! Very nice card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete