Saturday, April 26, 2014

13 days to go!

Hi friends,

My countdown is almost complete, there is only 13 days to go to Annie's birthday! Happy 29th Birthday, dear! Hope you did not have any blues looking back at your 20s when you were celebrating your last year of your third decade :-) what to be blue about, right? University - check mark :-) Family - check mark :-) Job - check mark :-) Bright and wonderful future - double check mark :-) Life's great! Mwah!

Oh, I'm entering my card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which is Clean and Simple this week. My card looks clean and simple (let's just not go into the "cleanliness" and "simplicity" in terms of what it took me to make this card! I think this style requires a very different kind of mind to pull together a card; my brains HURT after this exercise!!), so here I go :-) Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love those heart flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete