Monday, April 28, 2014

11 days to go!

Hi Friends,

I think I'm a tiny bit addicted to the hearts theme these days :-) can't help it - they seem to have invaded my craft room, and they're everywhere! Take my Saturday card with those wonderful cutout stemmy hearts, aren't those cute? I had no heart to toss the actual cutouts, instead I decided to use them for another clean and simple card. I took my mighty Copic markers, colored the stems and the hearts, and the card was pretty much done :-) Annie, there's just 11 days to go to your birthday, Happy 31st one!!! I'm in a panic mode at this point - what am I going to countdown to once this countdown is over?... I guess I'll just keep posting, but the motivation might not be the same... Anyway, here is my card today, and I'm entering it again into Simon Says Stamp! Wednesday challenge, which is Clean and Simple this week. Thank you for dropping by and have a great start of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Olga, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete