Monday, March 31, 2014

39 days to Birthday

Hi friends,

I keep the countdown running! It's 39 days to Annie's birthday :-) Happy 3rd, sweetie! Hope you loved clowns then, with all their funny things and wears :-) 

I was so tickled with the Button theme over at Simon Says Stamp blog, that I'm entering my second card with buttons to their weekly challenge :-) I love buttons, have a ton of them in various shapes, sizes and forms, but find it hard to use them. Lack of creativity, maybe?.. :-) I've used My Favourite Things' button border die here, it's a perfect tool to use all your tiny scrap pieces to have a kazillion of various designs :-) Key point - all those designs will still be all about buttons! Love it! 

I'm looking at my most recent cards and come to the conclusion that I have to set up my little photo studio, with proper background and proper lighting...That will be my task for next week, we'll see if the quality of my images improves :-)) Thank you for dropping by, and have a great start of the week!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, bright and sunny card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card and love your button border.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete