Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Emboss with Mo

Hi friends,

Today I'm posting my submission to Mo Manning's Embossing challenge and to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. I think Mo's image Strongman that I used is one of my most frequently used ones. I just LOVE it! As for the embossing part, I used both dry and heat technique. For the dry embossing, I used Spellbinders' hexagon embossing plate (the light blue background piece), then brayed  the embossed image with Royal Blue Colorbox ink for added texture. For the heat embossing, I used the Aged Aqua embossing enamel by Stampedous for the dark blue background piece (right behind the image) - Oh, the look of that piece is breathtaking! I love the splash of aged gold through the embossed part, and the lacquered feel of the edges... Anyway, here is my card - made for a colleague's hubby :-) Thank you for dropping by! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card!! I just love all of the fun embossed elements! And your coloring is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete