Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tweet Chick

Hi friends,

Today I'm participating in Simon Says Stamps "Anything Goes" challenge and in Kraftin' Kimmie's "Show your fave" challenge. I used Kimmie's super-cute chick from the Tweets and Twitters set for a birthday card of the 4-year old's godson of my hubby. This boy is such a happy person, he just beams joy non-stop, and this chick is sooooo him :-) I fell in love with this image, and I think it is set to make a ton of great cheerful cards. I coloured the image with KOI markers (water-based), on cold press watercolour paper, used some Versamark chalk ink around the image for the shadow, added a couple of die-cuts, machine stitching, and here is my card. Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Eek! Soooo cute! that little guy is gonna love it! thanks for playing along this week at KKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the happy coloring and your fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me want to get up and do a little dance! So fun! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. Cute. I love this little guy too. :D

    Thank you for joining us in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete