Monday, October 29, 2012

Flower Power

Hello friends,

Today I'm posting for a JustRite Friday challenge  - Flower Power, where we're challenged to use at least three flower embellishments on a card. I'm using my hand-made hydrangeas (jeez, don't ask me how long it took me to make those!!! a local scrapbook store had a tutorial on these flowers,I fell in love with them and made quite a number of these in various colours), Cricut-cut leaves, pleated background for my JustRite sentiment from the Forever Friends stamp set, Martha Stewart around-the-page punch, and here is my card. Thank you for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. Olga, what a beautiful card. Your flowers are stunning, and I can tell alot of time went into making them. They are truly a labour of love. That pleated background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous card! I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. The flowers are so pretty. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete