Monday, October 8, 2012

Bling it!

HI friends,

Today I'm posting a card for two challenges - Mo's blog has "Anything Goes" challenge, for which I used her super-cute image Big Shoes, and I think I went a bit overboard with purple hues :-) I totally love the end result! And because it's a girl's card, I had to use as much bling, as I could possibly imagine :-) So, the second challenge I'm entering this card into is Simon Says Stamp's Glimmer and Sparkle. I've used Copics to colour the image, a bit of Prisma pencils for deep shadows, glaze pens for heels and tiny clusters of flowers, some Distress ink for the shadow around the image, and here is my card. Thank you for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Olga!
    This is just stunning!! So beautiful. I need to get that image and play with it. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Olga! You've coloured that Mo Manning cutie fabulously and got so much depth to the image! Great colour combo and pretty embellishments, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...those gems really makeThanks for playing along with the Glimmer and Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! the card fun!

    ReplyDelete