Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh, so trendy...

Hi friends,
I've been crazy busy lately - a ton to do with kids and the house, which was kind of abandoned while I was juggling school, work and family in the last few years :-) Now I'm trying to catch up and it feels like I'm living through the Augean stables experience... Anyway, today I'm posting! Yay! I'm participating in Simon Says Stamp! challenge We're So Trendy. I'm using hexagons by MFT (they're soo cool I couldn't stop die-cutting with them, got quite a pile of cut-outs for my future projects), an image by a local store Pointer's Gifts and Crafts, some Copics for the image, MME Fiddlesticks and Basic Grey Indie Bloom Papers, and here is my card. Thank you for dropping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful card! Love how you colored the main image and of course, those hexagons are FAB! :) Thanks for playing along in our 'We're So Trendy!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete