Friday, June 1, 2012

Flowers in a Pot for Mom

Hi there,

I'm posting a card today that I made for my mom's birthday (this week!). She loves gardening and the moment I saw Mo Manning's image Sadie, I knew it would make a PERFECT birthday card for my mom. Sadie even looks like my mom :-) Stamping Bella has this image in rubber, and I'm submitting it to this week's Bellarific Friday, where we were to use this sketch:
The second challenge I'm entering my card to is Mo Manning's Weather-related one. Blooming roses say "SUMMER" to me :-) though the first day of summer is just dreadful here in Toronto...
The third challenge (wow, that's a record for me!) I'm entering my card into is Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes (gotta love "open doors" challenges!!!) challenge.

Thank you for dropping by! And here is my card:


6 comments:

  1. I saw this card on the Stamping Bella blog and had to come over to tell you how beautiful I think your card is. The colours are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom is going to love this especially since it is so personalized for her and her love of gardening. And yes, roses to say summer to me as well. Thanks for joining our weather realted challenge at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mum will adore this card Olga it is so pretty well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy b-day to your mom! I'll be she loves this card! Such fun and cheerful papers...and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olga!

    Lovely card! I adore the image and your coloring is top notch!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog recently! I appreciate that you have been thinking about me.

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete