Friday, May 18, 2012

Blinged Up Oodles of Love

Hi there,

My card today is a submission to a couple of challenges. The main image I used is Lucille that you can find over at Stamping Bella's store, and the Bellarific Friday's challenge this week was to use this wonderful sketch:
Well, I played with the sketch quite a bit :-) The main ideas are still there - rectangle card, main image in the centre, borders and something in the corner :-)

The second challenge I'm entering this card into is Cheery Lynn's Bling It Up! For this card I used Japanese Lace Oval die, Miniature Rose, and the Anastasia Border. I love these dies - they're so versatile and elegant! The Lace Oval is soooooo stunning, I really wanted to show it off :-) Used some ribbon to weave through the tiny openings (oh, the possibilities are endless with ribbons and this die!!! I can see myself playing with them in the nearest future:-)). And check out the Anastasia Border - I used the negative cutout to put around the edges of my DP piece - love the distressed look of it!!! The big flower is handmade (I followed instructions of the wonderful designer Lisa  Nazario-Gregory), and the smaller ones are made based on the instructions of Sandy Hulsart (I wish I could make my roses as stunning as those of Sandy's!!!). Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!







5 comments:

  1. Olga, your roses are certainly stunning and your card is beautiful. Love the ribbon through the frame and the negative side of the border die is very classy. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga, this is beutiful! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love all of the details that you added with your die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog, and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Olga. Your colouring is superb! Beautiful work. Nothing wrong with your roses, I can't even make my own. Well done! hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga, I've been MIA lately but I had to stop by to let you know that this card was FANTASTIC! Honestly, it's the best coloring of this image I've seen. Kudos girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olga your cards are fabulous, each one so different and each one a fabulous design .
    I really like this one, it is so pretty and topped off with a fab flower. well done Great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete