Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Circle Card with Mo Image

Hi there,

Today I'm posting a card to the wonderful DP2 challenge blog. This week's challenge was to create a circle card with Mo's image. I love Mo's art and have quite a collection of her images. They're fun to colour and make cards sooooooo unique and personal! Well, without further ado, here is my easel circle card.

I used Cheery Lynn's Sophia's Heart doily (LOOOOVe the intricate design of it), miniature rose diecut and olive brunches to embellish my card. The image was coloured with Copics, with pink shadow made using Distress Ink in Sugar Spun, then some pink pearls from a dollar store, and a Spellbinder's edgeability die for the inside part of the card. Hope you like my card, and thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is just so stinking cute, I love the aqua & pink tones on this Olga, & your choice of image is fab!.
    Thanks for joining us this week over at Mo's DP2 challenge.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga, this is gorgeous! I love the way you've colored the image, and the die cuts are lovely! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! So bright and cheerful and full of sunshine! The heart doily die and other dies are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in the fun challenge this week at DP2. Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love that heart doily die as well. Superb layouts, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete