Thursday, March 1, 2012

Polka Dot Bikini

Hi there,

Today I'm posting a card for a few challenges (wow, that's the first multi-challenge for me!). I made this card for a birthday of one of my great friends, wishing her a bit more time for relaxation than she has at the moment (I'd totally appreciate a squeeze of an hour into my routine just for myself!!! lol). Well, as I said, I'm submitting it to:
- Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday, where the theme for this week is "polka dot". The image I used is Little Umbrella by Mo Manning, and look at that pretty tiny polka dot bikini! Oh, I enjoyed colouring it!!!
- Mo's "Anything Goes" challenge over at Digital Pencil Too; and
- Simon Says Stamps' "Anything Goes".

Crossing my fingers:-) Thank you for visiting! Have a happy Friday!!!


6 comments:

  1. WOW! The punchwork and die cuts on your card look amazing with your image. Fabulous coloring job! :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card! Your coloring is wonderful, and the papers and layout are great! Glad you shared this with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olga! What an awesome job you made of this card! I love the frames and color scheme too, just perfect! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
    ps) If you haven't already joined in, I have a sentiment stamp set I'm giving away on my blog, you can find it at the top of my sidebar.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is gorgeous, Olga! Very elegant layout and wonderful colours and colouring! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely wonderful creation full of beautiful attention to detail. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

    I hope you can join us again this week. There is candy up for grabs on my blog ... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again:-)! I just wanted to thank you for your lovely comment and for following the Sweet Stamping Pixies, we really appreciate:-)! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete