Friday, November 18, 2011

Maisy Ketto

Hi dear friends,

I've been MIA because of quite a few balls I've been juggling in the last few weeks. The kids started a daycare and were getting sick every other week, as a result of being exposed to the ocean of new germs; I had a few research papers to do along with carrying on my full time job. Take my word for it, October was one of the most insane months I've had...  Anyways, with a month of no-crafting my hands were itching to make a card! What could be a better cause than a challenge over at Stamping Bella? So, I'm submitting a card today to the Bellarific Friday challenge which was to use this sketch by the talented sistah Ebrubella.
And here is what I've created (tweaked the sketch a bit, of course!). I used Maisy Ketto (LOOOOOVE all Kettos!!) as my main image, EK Success Graceful Heart edge punch, Versamark chalk inks for shadow around the image, Spellbinders' Wonky Rectangles, Sakura gel ink, rhinestones, and Basic Grey's 6x6 pad June Bug. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Olga,
    This is sooo cute! Love the little fairy,she is colored nicely. Thanks for your recent visit and sweet comments over on my blog:please visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having our December giveaway, please come check it out!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the flowers as a background :)

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olga! This card is SO cute. You do very nice work. I would like to follow you, and would also like to invite you to stop by my blog. I am having a give-away this week. I would LOVE to have you visit.
    Merry Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete