Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mo's celebrating 100th challenge!

Hello dear visitors! Today I'm posting a card to a 100th challenge/celebration at Mo's Digital Pencil blog - check out all the wonderful creations! Isn't inviting all fans to submit their creations the best way to celebrate?! Totally great idea :-)  My card today is for a close  family friend, and I giggled all the way while creating the card. I really hope he likes it and has a laugh at it too. I love Mo's images - they possess such a great positive energy that I always hope to pass on to the receivers of my cards :-) So, I find myself reaching for her creations over and over again :-) Thank you Mo, and hope to celebrate your 1000th blog challenge!!! Oh, I must mention that the design was inspired by one of the talented designers out there in the WWW, but I cannot recall where I've seen it (must have been some time this summer, though). So sorry I don't remember the name of the person, but I really want to thank her for sharing her creation with the blog world and for inspiration!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring, Olga! I did one very similar for a 50th birthday, too! Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Your Coloration is amazing... thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge!

    LG Elena

    ReplyDelete