Monday, August 1, 2011

Something Sweet

Wow, I've been silent for a month! Well, I had a few deadlines in July (school), and I've changed a job :-) Quite a hectic month! But all changes are happy ones; just wish I had a bit more time to create & post my cards :-) Today I'm submitting a card to the Mo's weekly challenge - to use an image with something sweet in it. I have a colleague at work, who has the BIGGEST ever sweet tooth! No sweet thing can pass by him, just ends up in his mouth. This card is for his birthday :-) Along with a decent-size cake :-) I used Mo's image, Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers paper, Versamagic chalk ink, Copic markers, EK Success punch and Spellbinders' Nestabilities to cut out the image and the matting piece of paper. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the grass you've added, and the plaid paper is perfect for a boy's card! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga, you've done it again!!! Your coloring is drop dead gorgeous. The shading on Bronte makes him look so real I can sense his drool over that cookie. Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete