Monday, August 29, 2011

Late Bellarific Friday

Hello dear visitors! Today I'm posting late... The card in this post went to last week's Bellarific Friday's challenge - to use a sketch created by the talented Cathabella. I love sketches! They save so much time when I try to create a card - it's like half of the work is done for you! All you need to do is colour an image, add the papers, and voila - your perfect card is alive! For this card I used one of the Lulus (gosh, they're so sweet, I'm just in love with them!) from Stamping Bella, coloured her with Copics and some Prisma pencils, added Basic Grey's Marrakech 6x6 paper pad, layered the image with Spellbinders' Labels Sixteen, added a piece of ribbon (had to use the Bow-Easy for the double-loop bow), and mounted all this on an easel base. Hope you enjoy the card, and thank you very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment