Friday, April 1, 2011

Polka Dot Friday

Today I'm participating in Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday. The challenge was to use polka dot somewhere on the card, and my card got a bit out of control with all the dots I wanted to put on it :-) The sweet image is of Stamping Bella (hard to guess, right?), Martha's around the page punches, my take on the new ribbon flower Becca teaches how to create on her blog, and the crazy bright colours to cheer up my dear friend Sydney, whose birthday is just a few days away :-)  Thank you for stopping by - I kind of dance and jump when I see comments on my blog, because it's surreal that people actually do check out my blog and leave super nice comments. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olga!
    Your card is amazing - love the colours, and that flower is beautiful! I wish you could link up the blog where it teaches you how to do that - I'm sure lots of us would love to see it!
    Send me the link if you can! Here's my blog:
    http://stamperextraordinaire.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the awesome crafting with the Bella images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've knocked my socks off again Olga! This card rocks. I love how you incorporated all the polka dots and your coloring is super! So glad to see you in the weekly lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is darling! beautiful colors and coloring. love your ribbon bow, too! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete