Friday, April 29, 2011

Mother's Bellarific Day

Today I'm submitting a card to the Bellarific Friday which this week is to create a card for Mother's Day. The moment I saw Bella's stamp Mom of the Year, I fell in love with it and had to have it in my collection. This card is for my wonderful mother in law, who is a fantastically talented cook, and who helps me raise my little energizers from day one. And she's always cheerful, always smiling, always positive no matter what. I'm very very lucky to have such a great mom-in-law :-). So, this card is for her (the image is 100% my MIL). And, no, she doesn't know I have a blog and I'm writing about her :-) It's my little secret :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah to the Mother-in-law that helps you out and yeah to you on this gorgeous card. Sistah, you are one heck of a coloring artist. Paper, layout and pearl embellishments all come together so nicely too!

    ReplyDelete