Tuesday, April 26, 2011

JustRite Challenge

Yay, I'm participating in the JustRite's challenge this week! The challenge is to use Spellbinders' dies to create a dimensional flower and to use JustRite's stamps on the same card. I've had an idea of creating a tissue flower for quite a long time, and this seemed a perfect occasion to play along! Well, I've decided to create a girlish birthday card. For the flower's petals I used Spellbinders' smallest die in the lacey circles set, cut out 8 circles and folded them all using teabag folding technique, then put all folded circles onto a glue circle and fluffed the petals with a piercing tool. I've also used the next die from the lacey circles set to create a green backing for my flower. For the sentiment layers I used Spellbinders' labels twenty and the matching JustRite stamps from the Kindness set.  Ok, I'm crossing my fingers :-)
 

5 comments:

  1. This card is stunning Olga. So girlie. I love the tissue flower you created. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous! I love the tulle border that ties in with the Justrite stamped border. Love the tissue flower, too! And the color combo--one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful card -- LOVE your tulle, color combo and that gorgeous flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Olga -- thanks so much for entering JustRite's challenge and congratulations on your honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete