Friday, February 25, 2011

Big guy grilling

I find that I overuse a new tool, whatever that might be, in the first few days I own it :-) The "around the page" Martha Stewart's punch set I used for the background piece on my today's card is one of those overused tools. I just LOVE it! I've made three more cards in the last week using this set (was in a rush to present them to the men of my family for the Feb 23 traditional ex-USSR celebration of manhood :-), thus did not snap pictures of those cards). The stamp Big guy grilling by Mo Manning  just cried to be coloured for a card for my hubby, who is the biggest fan of grilling I know. He owns a huge cookbook with thousands of recepies for grilled food and counts hours (literally) to the warm weather, so he could start using the grill. And the card here is what he got for his birthday :-) It's also a submission to today's Bellarific Friday over at Stamping Bella.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Your coloring is out of this world. So glad you participated with the babes this week.

    ReplyDelete